29 March 2011

Writing Fellows

I decided I'm willing to do some odd things for a job interview. Like go buy a baseball bat. (I think I'm going to return it, because I'll never use it now, but I like the idea of having it. I may like the idea of eating for another week better . . .)

And the night before the interview I pulled out my little sewing kit so I could fix the shirt I wanted to wear. Why doesn't the Kohls in Orem have the same clothes that the one at home has? I refused to not wear the shirt, so I fixed it instead of just returning it or exchanging it.


And then I got to go teach a Ph.D how to swing a bat and I role played with her and she acted like a bratty fifteen-year-old with unmedicated ADHD. It was an interesting experience, for sure.

I think my favorite part of that day was when my classmate told me I looked a little creepy carrying my Louisville Slugger and wearing my black trench-coat-style raincoat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment