So, I was sitting in my SAS class today, and I was listening to the kids behind me talking about the class. One of them said, "This should come with some sort of warning. That window that pops up when you open SAS should say 'Warning: You are opening SAS.'" I sat in my seat trying not to laugh, because it's really true. SAS ought to come with a warning--you don't know what you're in for when you open it up.
Monday night I spent almost 7 hours in the library trying to get my SAS program to work. It didn't. But really, I lurked from 4:45pm to 11:30pm before I gave up and came home for the night, frustrated and exhausted. And I was at the library at 6:53 the next morning because it was due at 8am in my teacher's email. Sleeping and eating did help some, but it still didn't all work when I turned it in. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment