I had the opportunity to spend this past weekend at home with my family. It was soo much fun! I went shopping with my mom and got cute new clothes and shoes, played softball with Dad and Tommy, played ping pong, Mario Kart Wii, baked a cake for my dad's birthday, and all around had a good time. But my favorite part of the weekend was what I learned. It really is all about perspective. I've been stressed and kind of fed up with everyone around me. And then I got sick, so I was really feeling anti-social. And I was really glad to be running away from all of my stress and everything else and going home. But when I got home, I realized that I missed Provo. Or at least the people here who are important to me. And then I remembered that this is where I should be and what I should be doing. I've been told that many times by the spirit. This is an important part of my life and I need to be optimistic. Happiness is a choice, and I'm choosing to be happy.
So instead of feeling like this:
I'm going for a little more of this:
Thanks go to Jonathan Shumway, who will soon be seen in an amazing Suspenseful Documentary to that will premiere on March 26th at the 76th Ward Activity. And will be found on Facebook shortly thereafter.
No comments:
Post a Comment