04 March 2011

Go!

Tonight was the final concert of this week's series! But don't worry, my fun isn't ending here--tomorrow is Friday and I'm going to party! :)

Tonight's performance was Vocal Point, the BYU mens a cappella group that's cool enough to sound like they're accompanied by back up tracks even though they never are. One guy seriously made it through the entire Trashing the Camp song from Tarzan by himself. I don't know how to make noises that actually sound like drums or cymbals, but he sure did! They also performed Bruno Mars's Just the Way You Are and dedicated it to all the ladies in the house. My favorite was their rendition of Dare You to Move.

And after all of these concerts, I have just one question: what is it about the ability to sing well that makes a guy infinitely more attractive?! (Being good with kids is the other thing that gets to me, but that's beside the point right now.) And really, I'll take anyone that sings lower than I do(there's something about male sopranos and altos that seems a little too off--sorry Chanticleer), but there's something about a man with a deep voice that makes me melt. So if, someday, I happen to find myself a base, well, let's just say I won't be complaining!

P.S. Happy birthday to Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment