02 March 2011

Set . . .

Joshua Radin Concert!!!! (#2 of the week)

I ditched class on Wednesday afternoon, hopped on a bus, and headed up to Salt Lake. I met Beka on Temple Square, then we headed back to her apartment so she could change, and we picked up her roommate Courtney. We stopped at Settebello for some delicious pizza, then headed over to the concert. We were front and center, only about 30 feet back. It was awesome!! However, I don't think I'll need to repeat my concert experience ever again in my life. I like personal space. Think sardines, and then pack everyone closer still. (It really made sharing Beka's bed again seem roomy.)

But, Josh Radin is an amazing performer! I love all of his songs, and we may be part of a music video they're filming while on the road for the song Nowhere to Go. He played each of our favorites. Sorry for the bad quality pictures, my phone was not made to take amazing pictures in the dark, especially at that distance.



This song was new to me last night (although it's one of his older ones), but I really liked it. Maybe I identify with this too much. You've got growing up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment