Why is it that there is nothing like just sitting with a friend and talking about shared memories, even if both of you have heard and talked about them a million times? And the reminiscing is even better when it involves making a fool out of yourselves in front of the Jimmy John's and Paradise Bakery employees over split sandwiches and cookies.
And then today I got to write a paper about one of my favorite childhood memories: the epic green and yellow slide at the Minnesota State Fair. I was looking at the MN State Fair website, and I could smell the cotton candy, mini doughnuts covered in sugar, corn dogs, and corn on the cob.
To top it all off, Levi and I started trading songs we haven't heard in forever. Nothing like flashbacks to middle school and N'SYNC, Backstreet Boys, Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, and B*Witched. So, for your viewing pleasure:
And George Michael has creepishly white teeth and looks like a girl.
Who is George Michael?
ReplyDeleteNow that I've introduced you to George Michael, do you wish you'd never asked?
ReplyDelete