I am officially a has-been shoplifting suspect.
This afternoon I was running errands with my mom and Tommy, and we were on our way home when we got pulled over. There were 2 cop cars, and 2 cops, one on each side of the car. The one on the passenger side had his hand on his gun and his holster unlocked...that was a little interesting. Anyway, after looking at my mom's license and registration, he told us that there had been a shoplifting incident at Ulta nearby, and that our car matched the description with 2 females. They said they hadn't seen the 3rd passenger before we had stopped. That was the end of it, but it was the first time my mom had ever been pulled over, so she was freaked out. That and the cop with the gun right next to me and my 10 year old brother.
What I really want to know is who uses a gold Buick LeSabre as their getaway car?!
No comments:
Post a Comment