23 July 2009

Wicked

For my 20th birthday, my parents got me 2 tickets to Wicked at Gammage Theatre at ASU. My birthday isn't for another month, but the tickets we had were for July 14th. I went with my mom and it was AMAZING!!! I loved the music beforehand, when it's recorded and they make it perfect, so I was afraid that I would be too critical of the live actors and actresses and their singing, but honestly it was better! I think it was better because you can see the characters, and little flaws in the music make the characters more real, though they weren't noticeable to me. I'm in love with the music and the story and the characters. I loved their costumes! If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about; if you haven't seen it, you should try to see it at least once in your life.

I can now cross "See Wicked" off my bucket list, but I had to add anther item to the list: "See Wicked Again!"

1 comment: