07 July 2009

La Langue Francais

J'aime la langue francais beaucoup. J'espere que j'ai quelqu'un qui parle francais aussi, puis je parlerais avec cette personne en francais tous le temps. Ce soir, j'ai regarde le film "Bedtime Stories" (ou "Les Endorments" peut-etre? Je ne sais pas.) Le film etait tres bien, et il utilisait les mots "chouette" et "quotidienne", des mots que j'adore! (Desolee pour la grammaire, je ne veux pas trouver les accents.)

Sorry to those who don't speak (or read!) French, but I really wanted to get this out and I've been wanting to talk to someone in French for a really long time... So, anyway, this is the translation (I hope...): I love the French language a lot. I wish that I had someone who spoke French also, then I would talk with that person in French all the time. Tonight, I watched "Bedtime Stories" (Or what Wordreference.com translated that to. Not sure if it works). The movie was really good, and it used the words "cool" and "daily", some words that I love in French. (Sorry for the grammar, I don't want to go find the accents.)

Anyway, I can't wait to get back to Provo and talk in French again! I hope I haven't forgotten too much! Au revoir et bonne nuit! Je vous aime, tout le monde!

P.S. I finally got contacts! Now if I could just get my eyes used to them so that they don't dry out my eyes and get the contacts stuck to my eyeballs... But it's only day 2, so it'll come.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! J'aime le francais aussi! Tu es tres intelligente ma fille, je suis impressione que tu peux ecriver comme ca! Apres seulement un an d'etudier le francais!!!! Bien fait! I didn't notice that they use those words in Bedtime Stories...now i like it even more! I got to see Up and Night at the Museum and Harry Potter all in this past week (I've been super spoiled staying w/ my Grandma in Houston). And I'm loving it! I'm guessing you saw HP long ago...what did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete