Tonight I went to another DiamondBacks game, and this time we won, beating the NY Mets 6-2! I went with my coworkers, and we had lots of fun. Jodi, Jay, Abby and I are the 4 techs; with Renee, the office manager; Ed, one of the therapists, and Rebecca (aka Becca), the receptionist. Jodi brought her husband Phil, Abby a friend named Riley, Rebecca brought Eric, Jay a couple friends (I didn't get their names...) and Renee brought her son Bryson (who is officially my favorite, he has the best birthday in the world and will be 4 next week). I have a few pictures of said coworkers and some of their friends/significant others, you can finally see some of the people I've mentioned before!

Eric and Rebecca

Jay's friend and Jay, who were both caught at an inopportune moment...not their best pictures. Jay had a mouthful of chips and then pulled a face at Becca, who then proceeded to snap the picture.

Abby

Me, Phil, and Jodi

Renee, Bryson, really big horse, and Cop
Just who do you want to take you out to a ball game?...
ReplyDelete