25 July 2009

Diamondbacks

I just got home from the Diamondbacks baseball game! They played the Pittsburgh Pirates tonight, and we lost 10-3. We went with a big group of people from my dad's office, so it was pretty fun! The game was kinda slow, and we lost, but I got steal on a t-shirt! After the game there was an awesome fireworks show, so that made up for the lame fireworks on the 4th of July!

Also of note: I ate TWO hotdogs. Willingly.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! Baseball games are fun...especially if you get a t-shirt, and two hot dogs (I'm so proud of you dear!) And about the shoplifting incident...goodness, who would have thought you guys looked so suspicious in that Buick. LOL. Life down there seems eventful...police chases and everything. LOL, but I'm excited to have all of us back in P-town. Let's talk on the phone next week if we can. How are the contacts feeling?

    ReplyDelete