03 July 2009

When It Rains It Pours

So, this afternoon it starts raining, so we go look out the windows (the novelty of rain in a desert and all that). But it looked a little odd, and it took me a minute to figure it out but it was completely sunny while it was absolutely pouring. I took a picture of it just because it looked so weird!



I actually had to run out in the rain to save some things in the backyard; the umbrellas had blown across the yard and the electric lawn mower went flying off the patio into the middle of the lawn. Anyway, I got absolutely soaked and there wasn't any lightning so I decided to jump in the pool. It felt really nice, the water was 81 degrees. I had to shower again because my hair got so messed up, but I would have needed to after just being in the rain.

So, that was my exciting afternoon: a microburst with pouring rain while the sun was out!

No comments:

Post a Comment