10 February 2011

"I ain't got no car"

I've recently been lamenting my lack of transportation. As much as I've enjoyed my bus pass, it just doesn't get you everywhere you want to go. And several of the things I want to do have time limits and would require a car to get there. Oh well, I guess I can look at pictures of things like this

and pretend I've been there to look at it in person. (Photo from http://brentsicecastle.blogspot.com/). This awesome ice castle is in Midway (approximately 40 minutes from Provo).

And then there's the cross country skiing for $6 at Aspen Grove that I really want to go do again. Or snowshoeing there. Or something!

So while I don't really want a car to deal with, I'd love to actually be able to go do something!


Edit 11 Feb: And just to add to this, I want to go to the Oquirrh Mountain temple tomorrow and see Mary because she's getting her endowment, but I really have no idea how I'm going to get this one to work out. Where there's a will (and lots of prayer), there's a way, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment