18 February 2011

Happy Half-Birthday!

So, I realized last weekend that my half birthday was coming up and I decided to have a party. Said party was kind of an epic failure as a party because NONE OF YOU SHOWED UP! :) Actually, I was okay with a quiet evening. By the time I had made all of those crepes I was pretty tired. It was pretty much just Camille, Hillary, Levi, and I. Eliza and Alex were there for a bit and so were a couple people from dinner group, but it was a pretty boring party. I actually didn't participate in most of the conversation, I was too busy trying to stay awake. But, I thought the crepes were yummy!

And Camille made me half of a birthday cake. Hillary helped decorate it too.

And then we ended up watching Invictus, which is a pretty great movie (aside from Matt Damon's bleached hair).

No comments:

Post a Comment