19 February 2011

It IS Saturday, right?


I have to say, the Talmadge Building is my absolute favorite place to be on a Saturday morning! Or not. But I did head up there this morning (hours ago--no, it's not even noon yet) to do some Stats homework/studying.

SAS is the bane of my existence currently. Instead of the plans that I'd made to go home with Hillary for the weekend, I'm stuck on campus trying to make this assignment work and studying for the final. It's a block class and it ends on Wednesday. So I pretty much have to memorize a huge book by then. And of course, it's an online book that's only available on campus.

Unfortunately, I none of the computer labs in the TMCB were even open, so I ended up in the library. In the No Shh Zone, the license for SAS had expired on the computers, so I went to lurk in the LRC (Media Center, if you really want me to be correct). You should see the look on the employee's face--I can't even describe it, but suffice it to say he's not excited to be here. :) However, in my wanderings around the 2nd floor of the TMCB looking for a lab, I walked past this:

Notice the lack of a door handle and the sticky note at eye-level. I see this door a couple times a week when I walk past it to hand in homework at the TA office, but I appreciated it so much more today!


I'm so glad someone edited that :)

And now my break time is over and I have to study more. I hope everyone else is having fun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment