21 August 2009

Birthday Bash

I finally turned 20 and am no longer a teenager! I felt like something really profound should happen to commemorate the fact that I am out of my teens, but I think the only thing profound that happened in regards to that is that I figured out nothing was going to happen. For my birthday party with the Grandparents on Sunday we had pot roast and I made my very first real cake, a carrot cake. I think I was 17 before I realized that cake didn't always come from a box... Then, on Monday, my actual birthday, I worked in the morning. They ordered pizza for lunch and we had a going away/birthday/welcome-the-new-kid staff meeting. I went home and mom and I made Sweet and Sour Chicken for dinner, and then I spent the evening waiting outside an urgent care for Laura, who managed to scratch her cornea. Not real exciting, but I'm old now and excitement tires me out. I really must be old though, because I fell asleep at 9:30!

This is most of the Enhanced Physical Therapy staff: Ed, Therapist; Renee, Office Manager; Jay, tech; Rebecca, Receptionist; Jodi, tech; and me, tech! Not pictured are Scott, the other therapist; Abby, tech; and Neal, tech, aka new-kid-who-couldn't-possibly-live-up-to-Amy! JK ;)
Birthday pics coming as soon as I get them from my mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment