with a red hat which doesn't go, and doesn't suit me.
-Warning, by Jenny Joseph
Well, I sort of got it right. I'm not necessarily old, but I picked up my old lady habit of crocheting this weekend and made myself a purple hat. I think I'll avoid red, as it is the color of the gentile institution to the north. And I'm going to hope that my new purple hat does suit me.
When it was freezing cold last week, I decided to finally make myself a hat to match the scarf I made last year, so I googled and picked up my ball of yarn and the crocheting hook. It only took me a couple hours, and now I'm excited to keep going and figure out other ways to make hats. Because I want more, and I know Tommy wants one too.
Update 12/4: So, I finally got a picture of me in my hat (and the matching scarf) when Camille, Aubrie, Sarah, and I went to Temple Square to see the lights last night!
No comments:
Post a Comment