. . . tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things! -The Sound of Music
25 October 2011
It's been a year?!
Last week it was officially a year since Hillary headed off to the MTC to become Irma Michael. It's hare to believe that it's been that long. So much has changed since then! Mary is now Sestra White in the Czech Republic, Beka is Motra Atkin in Albania, Josephine is almost Mrs. Shipley, I'm going to grauate in April, Aubs is going to graduate and is thinking about a mission. Either way, I was just remembering the good old days in B305 and loving all of you girls! None of you read this though . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I read it, I read it! Yay!!! Now that I don't have anything to do at home, I finally have time to read blogs...or at least the 6 that I subscribe to:)
ReplyDeleteHey. I read it, just a little late.
ReplyDelete