04 April 2011

Cathartic Conversations

Last night was all kinds of interesting. I ran away from my two new puppy dogs (no girl wants a guy that is awkwardly following her around all the time and has no social skills). Or at least I tried to run away from these puppy-like boys, except one followed me. And asked me on a date. So when I got home, I distracted Eliza and Alex from their homework and whined about my dating life. We decided that I need a boyfriend for the next two weeks to get away from said puppies. We laughed a lot at this awkward predicament I've found myself in. Then Eliza showed me a picture of a guy in one of her classes that she and Alex want to set me up with--how's this for coincidences: he's from the next city over in Arizona and has the same birthday as me. Weird. But, he's pretty cute and is in Men's Choir :)

I suppose I should call it this morning, because it happened from midnight to 3am, Levi and I had a rather unexpected but good chat. And I hope we're officially over any and all awkwardness, because we pretty thoroughly discussed everything about our failure of a relationship that never actually happened. Things learned and no damage done.

I feel better about my life after spending all evening laughing at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment