19 December 2010

Finals & Other Fun

Finals are finally over! It's exciting, but this semester has brought a ton of changes. Beka is now a BYU alumni and isn't my roommate for the first time 3 years :( But, I'm surviving that one and looking forward to meeting my new roommate Eliza. And I've made some new friends recently too!

I've had a fun weekend with my family. I flew back to Arizona on Friday afternoon, and on Saturday we went to Tommy's piano recital. It was the first one that I've ever been to, so I was pretty excited. He played Carol of the Bells beautifully.


And then we went to Old Town Glendale and tried a new restaurant, La Piazza Al Forno. We'd seen it featured on Friday night on the Food Network show Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. The food was delicious! We ordered three entrees and shared them between the four of us. I was having fun playing with my camera, so I took pictures of everything.

The pizza oven

Coke in a glass bottle

House Made Bread

Best Pizza Ever

Four-Cheese Ravioli

Spaghetti Pie


And today we made roasted chicken and potato dumplings, so we took pictures just for fun.

Me making dumplings :) [Tommy took the picture . . .]

And the two whole chickens

No comments:

Post a Comment