I can’t believe that I really have a week left here at home. I felt like the 2 months was so long, but now I’m almost out of time. I’m excited to get back to Provo and friends and school, but amazed that the time went by so fast. I’ve been working a lot back at Enhanced Physical Therapy, and can’t believe that I’ve only got a couple days left there. I need to pack still and do some of the things that I promised Mom and Tommy I’d do. So we’re frantically working in quality Mario Kart time and cooking in between. But, I’m ready to have time with my friends and my own schedule back! A bientôt!
. . . tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things! -The Sound of Music
15 June 2010
Time Flies
I am now on the way home from our second San Diego trip. My parents decided they wanted to get out of the heat for a quick weekend, so we headed out to the beach again. We spent an afternoon sitting on a beach, building sand castles and playing in the water, and then walked through Balboa park in the morning.
I can’t believe that I really have a week left here at home. I felt like the 2 months was so long, but now I’m almost out of time. I’m excited to get back to Provo and friends and school, but amazed that the time went by so fast. I’ve been working a lot back at Enhanced Physical Therapy, and can’t believe that I’ve only got a couple days left there. I need to pack still and do some of the things that I promised Mom and Tommy I’d do. So we’re frantically working in quality Mario Kart time and cooking in between. But, I’m ready to have time with my friends and my own schedule back! A bientôt!




I can’t believe that I really have a week left here at home. I felt like the 2 months was so long, but now I’m almost out of time. I’m excited to get back to Provo and friends and school, but amazed that the time went by so fast. I’ve been working a lot back at Enhanced Physical Therapy, and can’t believe that I’ve only got a couple days left there. I need to pack still and do some of the things that I promised Mom and Tommy I’d do. So we’re frantically working in quality Mario Kart time and cooking in between. But, I’m ready to have time with my friends and my own schedule back! A bientôt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment