Yes, it's amazing.
Next, take a look at this lovely re-enacted photo series:
So, I got this awesome package! I love packages. Especially packages from my favorite Idahoan!
It was even complete with upside-down stamps. (I feel loved.)
But then I opened it up and found:
A Brown paper bag. Exciting, yes? We carry on.
It said my name. Okay. Inside the brown paper bag was a . . .
NAPKIN! And (get ready for this!):
a smashed sandwich.
Now, I love Beka and our PB&J song, but mailing a smashed sandwich to me is a little farther over the strange line than I thought she was. I mean really, she sent me a smashed sandwich?
Now, I love Beka and our PB&J song, but mailing a smashed sandwich to me is a little farther over the strange line than I thought she was. I mean really, she sent me a smashed sandwich?
But then I realized that it wasn't just any sandwich, it was the best fabric sandwich I had ever seen. (And the only one I'd ever seen, but we just won't mention that . . . . Oops.) Complete with pockets even.
And inside the YummPocket I found this little treat:
It made my day even better than it already was!



No comments:
Post a Comment