19 March 2012

Provo Castle

So, Friday night I decided that I wanted to go on an adventure to see the Provo castle on Utah State Hospital Campus. What I got was a really long walk . . . . I missed the stop I should have gotten off at on the bus because I thought it will just be the next one and all of a sudden I was 4 blocks south of where I wanted to be. I hopped off the bus and started walking toward the hospital, but when I made it to the hospital and got a glimpse of the castle, I realized it involved hiking up the side of a mountain. I was not in the mood right then, so I walked back to the right bus stop only to realize that I had at least half an hour to wait. Deciding I didn't like that option, I started walking. I called Tommy and we chatted as I ended up walking the 12 blocks back home (that was just from the bus stop, no including what I'd already walked from the stop I got off at back to where I should have been and then up to the hospital). I made it home with tired feet and a nasty blister, though.

Later on Friday night I was talking to Sarah and she agreed to come with me because she'd wanted to see it too. I was glad she has a car. :) We went, and may or may not have trespassed.
(Isabelle: "But we could get in trouble." 
Hugo: "That's how you know it's an adventure!")
It was really cool and we took some fun pictures. Hopefully I'll make it back there sometime in the next 31 days.


1 comment: