one small step for mankind. Or at least a small step for females in the Provo YSA 139th Ward.
I watched the Justin Bieber movie last night. And then I looked at the headline from devotional this week (which I was sadly unable to attend). It says to do something never done before. I just started with something I've never done before, though millions of pre-teens have definitely already been there, done that.
In all actuality, it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen. I have slightly more respect for him as a person, but I'm not going to join the throngs of crazed fan girls with "Bieber Fever." Nor am I going to go out and buy all of his music. But hey, I thought Pika and maybe Kelly might be proud of me for giving it a chance.
Good job! Isn't it a great movie?! But I'm right there with you, I don't have "Bieber Fever". In fact I haven't listened to his music or watched his movie since being with Kelly. Although I am planning on watching the movie with my sister soon...
ReplyDeletePika, I listened to his whole CD while reading a book on the plane back from Florida just to give him a chance in honor of you and Kelly. He's not that bad although I did on occasion forget he was a boy and not a girl.
ReplyDelete