I came home from school yesterday and decided that I needed to give myself a quick pedicure. Kelly wasn't feeling well, so she'd stayed home from work, and I invited her to join me. We soaked our feet and scrubbed them down. Then we went out to the living room to paint our nails, but decided that we needed a chick flick and foot massages. Amber walked in right as we started While You Were Sleeping, so she joined us in a 3-way foot massage and nail painting party. By the time we were done with massages and nail painting, there was still half an hour or so left of the movie, so we started a massage train. All in all, it was a fun afternoon with my wonderful roommates and I felt very relaxed afterward.
. . . tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things! -The Sound of Music
03 June 2011
I love my roommates
I came home from school yesterday and decided that I needed to give myself a quick pedicure. Kelly wasn't feeling well, so she'd stayed home from work, and I invited her to join me. We soaked our feet and scrubbed them down. Then we went out to the living room to paint our nails, but decided that we needed a chick flick and foot massages. Amber walked in right as we started While You Were Sleeping, so she joined us in a 3-way foot massage and nail painting party. By the time we were done with massages and nail painting, there was still half an hour or so left of the movie, so we started a massage train. All in all, it was a fun afternoon with my wonderful roommates and I felt very relaxed afterward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment