09 May 2011

Rain

I was contemplating on rain as I walked from the JFSB to the Marb to go to class, and I realized that I have a love-hate relationship with rain.

I love the rain because:
1. The sound of raindrops hitting my window as I fall asleep
2. "I like to look for rainbows"
3. Watching other people awkwardly walk around with broken umbrellas and ugly rubber boots
4. It looks like Ireland outside with the green mountains
5. Taylor Swift becomes the soundtrack to my life

I dislike rain because:
1. My hair
2. When I get wet up to my knees, and even though I go inside for hours at a time, it never dries, so I spend all day wet, cold, and uncomfortable
3. Standing at the bus stop in it
4. Worms. They're nasty, you have to walk around them to avoid squishing them, and when they're dried up on the sidewalk later they smell bad
5. Taylor Swift songs become the soundtrack to my life

No comments:

Post a Comment