03 May 2011

Easter

The Atkin's are awesome and let me come crash their holidays and family parties and random weekends. Like Easter. I took the bus up to Salt Lake and met Beka, helped her pack up all of her clothes in Frank and we headed out. When we made it up to their house in Idaho, Peter asked what we'd like to do, and Beka responded with "something wild and crazy." Peter's idea was to stay up until midnight; Beka and I laughed because if we actually did make it into bed as early as midnight that would be wild and crazy. It was sometime around 2 when we went to sleep that night. :)

We planned a scavenger/treasure hunt for the nieces and nephews, dyed eggs, and had fun. I especially enjoyed the family videos of Easter twenty years ago. I could definitely see how the Atkin family hasn't changed in Dan's "extremely close up looks," Spencer's "but I got a puzzle," and Beka's "Unh uh."




Beka and I made a slight mistake. . . we put the red dye in the BYU mug.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little disappointed in the two of you. First off you only stayed up until 2am. That's a kiddie bed time ;) Second off red in the BYU cup. Beka is one sad BYU graduate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. I'm pretty sure Amy told me to do it. And it was at least 2:30. And, Amy, I'm sorry you had to watch those boring home videos twice. haha

    ReplyDelete