
And hey, I learned some new things about Modern American English usage--specifically about use of expletives. (I did feel kind of bad for the guy. Apparently, his girlfriend dumped him for his cousin, and then she asked why he wouldn't hang out with her anymore . . .)
I met Aubrie at the Family History Library and we went to the Church History and Art Museum. I painted this lovely picture (digitally) in the Children's art exhibit and emailed it to myself! If you get the chance, go see this!

Then Beka and I went to work on our bucket lists: we bought tickets for the Joshua Radin concert in Salt Lake on March 2. So I guess that one is only half done, because we'll need to actually go to the concert for it to count.
But, I checked something off of my bucket list: learn how to crochet enough to actually make something. This is my scarf. I made it during my 3 1/2 hours on the bus yesterday. It has what I like to call character. (aka imperfections)
No comments:
Post a Comment