This morning when I woke up I really didn't want to get out of bed. It was just before 8 so I was just laying there and pretending not to be awake yet, but then I heard the absolute weirdest noise outside. I moved enough to look through the blinds. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, so I wrote it off and laid down again. But then, I heard it again, so I looked out the window saw a hot air balloon so low that it looked like it was about to land on the other building in the complex across the parking lot from us. That got me out of bed and yelling at Beka to get out of the bathroom and come look as I pulled the blinds up. This was a few minutes later after it rose quite a bit.

After that Beka and I went and watched Kelly and Mary's rugby game for about 45 minutes. Mary was out with a "fat ankle" so she tried to explain some of it to me. I was lost the whole time, but only because my brain and sports don't mix. But, it definitely looked like Kelly was playing well, and they ended up winning after we left!

No comments:
Post a Comment