What's new in my life is actually old news: the wedding. But, it's finally OVER!!!! I just don't know what to do with myself now. My parents and I need to find new hobbies. But, it went off without too many hitches, and nothing too big. The rain was annoying, but we dealt with that just fine. Just in case you haven't heard enough of my examining every aspect or seen enough of the pictures, you can go to www.simondanielswedding.shutterfly.com :)
I also recently acquired an iTouch. My dad has all of a sudden decided that Apple is cool and he needs to buy the Mac store at the mall out. Tommy had asked for an iPod Nano for his upcoming birthday, so my dad started to research prices and such, and discovered that an iTouch isn't much more expensive but has a lot more to offer. So, I got an iTouch and Tommy inherited my old Nano.
I've recently spent way too much time on the 100 Hour Board. It's funny and serious and awesome and gets rid of my boredom. Plus, you could potentially ask all kinds of questions! It's great.
I decided on Monday that I'm either ready for spring or hibernation. I'm done with snow and winter, which is weird because the last couple of years I've loved the snow and was sad to see it go. This year I'm ready for the summer and sun and all of the fun that brings. (I'm feeling gray today because it's snowed basically all day).
So, that's my life (all of which you were already aware of...oh well) Maybe on the off chance someone else actually looks at this they'll learn something!
Love, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment