So, finals week is really just piles week. It's not entirely that stressful. I mean, I guess you could have a class where cramming will actually raise your grade from needing to retake to ... not needing to retake, but other than that, you study some, and you go take your test, and your grade is pretty much determined already.
Really, finals week is the week my otherwise organized self finds my life in piles. Piles of dishes, piles of dirty clothes, piles of clean clothes, piles of things to pack to go home, piles of newspaper remnants from your college-student-style-wrapping-paper, piles of old notes that you don't need anymore (with that one important paper that you do still need right in the middle, but you'll never find it). Really, I'm not sure why my life turns into such chaos and disorganization, because I'm usually a pretty clean person. I mean, sure, I have the pile of I-came-home-and-didn't-know-where-to-put-this-so-it's-in-that-pile pile, but otherwise I try to keep it all fairly organized.
I decided that the real cause is that I have an excuse that everyone will buy. Hey, sorry, it's finals week, so I'll clean this up later. And really, I start using it during the last couple weeks of classes. Finals are coming up, you know? But really, I could be cleaning up my piles (or studying), but instead I'm blogging about it. It's almost ironic.
I love it! This happens to me too!But now, phew, we made it through!
ReplyDelete