12 September 2011

Happy Birthday, Beka!

Tomorrow is Beka's 22nd birthday, and as she's in the MTC, Camille and I wanted to do something special. We decided to put together a daily calendar with testimonies and spiritual thoughts from her friends so that she could see how many people love and support her every day. And, with input from everyone, we think it turned out pretty well.


It was a little too thick to bind all of it together, so we printed another cover and bound volumes one and two of her 365 day calendar.

A random page, so you can see the inside finished product.

All wrapped up! We didn't have wrapping paper, but I did have some scrap fabric and ribbons :)

Thank you to all who contributed! I think this is something that Beka will love!

1 comment:

  1. I did love it. Everyday it was the first thing I did after prayer. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete