13 August 2010

Maybe Someday We'll Live Our Lives Out Loud

The chorus of the song Someday by Rob Thomas seems to state exactly what I'm feeling. "Maybe, someday, we'll figure all this out; try to put an end to all our doubt." Life seems so crazy these days. I just finished my first term at BYU and I finally get a chance to breathe! It was insane trying to get everything done with 9 credit hours (I wouldn't recommend that to anyone thinking about it. I also wouldn't recommend taking Ordinary Differential Equations ever). But, life has so many options right now; to quote Beka, "there's too much possibility and not enough certainty." What classes to take to get me out of here, or a mission, or what to do when I do graduate (eventually!). It's that time in life where we have to figure out what we want out of all of these choices. I'm glad that I know about the spirit and the guiding influence it can have, because these are huge choices that affect the rest my life. Oh well, it's too late to be too philosophical.

No comments:

Post a Comment