No, I don't mean that literally! In December my wonderful visiting teachee Briana got up to bear her testimony and she said that she'd written in her journal 'fall term is almost over and tomorrow I'll be a grandma.' What she meant was that time was moving quickly, and when I am a grandma and look back, it will feel like just yesterday that I was living in Provo and going to school. This school year has gone by so quickly, and it literally feels like yesterday that I was moving in to Cinnamon Tree and ready to start the new school year. I can't believe that I finished finals for winter semester yesterday and I'm about to go home again!
Today was a celebration of the end of the semester for me: I started off by getting up early, but just having a lazy morning, I took a short nap, and organized my room. Beka took me to Provo High's parking lot this evening to learn how to drive, so I drove in circles at 10 mph and practiced parking (and I need a lot more practice parking!) When we got home, Bridget, Aubrie, Hillary, and Josephine showed up, so we spent some time talking and just hanging out together for probably one of the last times pretty much ever. While that's really sad, I'm trying not to think about it and just focusing on the tonight was really fun part. We ran across the street to get frozen yogurt and then headed home and watched New Moon. I must say, I didn't have high hopes, but it was better than the first one, and the washboard abs were a terrible eyesore :) They did do a good job of making Edward look dead-not sure why you'd want dead when you have very much alive and kicking standing right next to him, but that's for purely aesthetic reasons. This is perfect evidence that I can separate the books from the movies!
It's really, really late and I should go to bed, so to all of you wonderful girls: have a wonderful spring and I love you! I've decided I like french partings better, so au revoir and adieu!
No comments:
Post a Comment