28 April 2009

Cakes, Trains and Birthdays





Home for a weekend and all of the fun stuff is done! Saturday morning my family and I attended Lauren Lo's 1st birthday party at Grayhawk Country club. They go all out! We had brunch with delicious omlets and yummy lunch food too. It was outside on the patio and the weather was gorgeous, if a little windy! When we left the party we went to McCormic Ranch Railroad station and rode the train around the park. Tommy and I also rode the carousel! Sunday was Tommy's birthday, so Laura and I made him a basketball shaped chocolate cake and we decorated the house. We had Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner with all of the grandparents and then he took a couple of swings at basketball shaped pinata. We had a plethora of basketballs! Other news from home: Rocky can walk on water, I got a haircut (finally!) the weather has been beautiful so far, and the garden looks gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment